Thursday, February 16, 2006

Reflections

Happens to look through the certs and papers of my pass "glory", suddenly made me felt that, I owe quite a few friends, and teachers for all those plain but useful papers.

I had tasks and positions being appointed to me during those days, which I felt that time, I was being kind of "forced" to do it. Those things are just not what I will anticipate to do them myself, they requires responsibility and skills, that I found quite a hassle and actually alot of things are just not my business but I have to put my foot in it to solve all those probs.

But when I look at them now, they are now gold that I can use to make my resume looks nice. They gave me the chance to show my leadership and records to show that I'm a reliable employee.

A big thank to all of you who helped me obtained those gold.

1 comment: