Tuesday, October 13, 2015

At the sinking side of the luck curve again

I'm in a whirlpool now, ready to get tornado away!

I got cuts under 2 of my fingernails in a month (gross), my finger is bruised when my resistant band snapped and send hand to hit the table edge (knn).

Part of the result from the hectic life.


My brother is getting married the day after my birthday. (What)

And for the past weeks I had been receiving last minute orders everywhere! Running errands almost every weekend.

  • need to do layout for some invitation, quite simple though
  • need to go around looking for stickers, wrappers, candles etc
  • research for buffet spread
  • pack the house
  • paint the house

Fortunately found my dress at last, before all the orders pour in.

Then my preggy sister is preparing for labour, confinement period free slave on stand-by, especially now have got a 2yo niece to attend to too. Very sticky to mummy some more, can't imagine if this get worse.

Then my stiff butt set back in.

Exams in preparation.

Poor weather, poor sleep, not only haze, its so damn hot too!

My house is also in preparation for renovation after the wedding.

WHY IS EVERYTHING SET IN YEAR END!


Ugh, I don't think I want to go through wedding ceremony in future, too old for it also.

Just ranting and trying to release some steam



NO, THIS IS NOT HELPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment