Thursday, December 25, 2014

I'm Back FINALLY































Merry Christmas everyone!

It's the year I have to bid farewell to Middle Earth and I still can't get over it.

Seriously hope someone will continue bringing us back! A spinoff, a super extended version, ANYTHING, with the same casts of course.

Finally got mesmerized by an elf, the King himself. During Lord of the Rings, it was Gollum, the truth. And my interest in archery started in Middle Earth, not Pandem, even though I'm not Legolas's fan.

Anyway, was too busy to with celebrations and gatherings thus the lateness.

Clearing the den, making crafts, catching the movie, and also mending the recurring butt ache!

Sat too long for the studies, it was improving and suddenly it changes again. So it is also part of the reason why I can't update earlier, even now I'm risking getting the cramps while updating! Appreciate this.

The King (PC) is getting all @#$^$ again, hanging things for no reason, drew the 2 pics like 3 times! Cuz it just shut down, even when I took precaution in saving, it saved in some secret location that cannot be found. Don't know if I should wipe it, could be the hardware problems.

AWWW, the year is coming to an end and I am not enjoying enough! A long list of plans, but no time to do it. -_- Year end blues.

Lets hope I will be able to churn posts fast enough.

Oh yes, studies will continue through the 30, so expect breaks again and again.

Thank you for your continual support.

No comments:

Post a Comment