Saturday, August 16, 2014

Been long since the last rant post

Because it's getting on my nerves.

We are having a h now at home temporarily, but it is not doing what a h should do.

Well yeah h didn't sign with us, but hell, f-ing using our resources n not returning the favour. Like a trash around the house.

Been too kind, n so I feel no more next time.

I had my share of hs last time, n I really think this time sucks, which I used to be a lil happy about it.

N now there is the tech +50 hate. The list is too long to write everything.

Ironically the local blockbuster was shown at the same time n I'm just rolling my eyes out of my socket.

Maybe it's the origin? There was a saying that the m are usually less hardworking.

Even the niece doesn't like it.

All is all n I just hope this temporary term ends soon and quick. Or NOW.