Friday, April 11, 2014

Amazing Toilets

Having lots of such experience recently.

Entering a cubicle only to find it mad disgusting wet everywhere.



And wonder if I had entered the wrong side, or did a man just used it.






Yet the answer is not far for me to get to it.






For just above the seat, is a fully fed bat resting peacefully on top of it's suppose coffin.




是哆啦A梦忘了把任意门收起来, 被人装在厕所里吗?


跨过门, 就来到个第三世界?


我的世界级厕所哪去了?!


Though not only recently, had this since years ago, but it's getting more frequent.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 pm

    i like this series of drawings. you have drawn yourself very accurately! and i tell you why... it's Batman peeping at you.

    - stine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Behold a new concept coming up in future months if E
      my life is smooth.

      Thanks to one of the uniqlo pic you sent me ages back. Used that as the template of my self portrait.

      Delete