Friday, March 15, 2013

Let me grunt a little

You enjoyed the previous posts so let me pour my hearts out a little.

It's the first week of difference and lots to get use to.

Got the taste of being a true OL, it's a lot of discomfort.

Outfits 衣
Previously, there is no dress code, it's jeans, shorts, tees and any shoe (wore my birks every lazy day) all day. Now, it's formal Monday to Thursday, and it sucks! The clothes aren't convenient for big actions, and keeps hearing thread crack every now and then. Not to mention about those deadly shoes.

It's dress down today, I am hereby declaring I love sneakers, I love Converse!

Seriously, what is the use of formal wear when everyone slip on sweaters and flip flop once in the office? Can't we just have them standby and put them on when there is a need?

And! The traffic today is significantly smoother! Lots of dress down today, and the crowd moves faster. Like amazing! Or is it because more people took MC?

Food suck 食
Costly and tasteless. Back then we don't have much choice, at least it is delicious. Throwing leftovers also not so difficult with the price. 

Right beside Lau Pat Sat, I hate going there for lunch seriously.

Entertainment 乐  
At the previous Coy it is entertainment none stop, I mean at least we can listen to music, openly or discreetly, we can surf YouTube shhhhhhh..... And we joke out loud, that was cosy.

Now, people hardly talk unless it's business, nobody plug on earphones at all!

1st grade sleep induce environment.

We use to leave on the dot, right smack 5.30 we are out of the door. Over here, people are here early, and doesn't leave until later.

Transport 行
Oh god, and the public transport crowd grows madder every minute. I used to be able to sleep on the bus for about 45 min. Now, I can sit for 1 stop is a blessing already, imagine the shoe.

Load 量
Work? Work only grows, like your age, until they decide to distribute it. So no comment on that, but need time for that new system.

Welfare 福
But there are ups here, more establish means more welfare. Like today, they have these family time thing and we are off 1.5 hr earlier!! Wahaha, they said it is a periodic thing, I hope I didn't get it wrong.

The traffic at it's best now I'm sitting down typing on ma phone on the train! I think I will really be changing my work time to 8-5 to curb the frantic crowd. I hope the free transport bill doesn't go through now!

And they have F&B and Hotel @ staff rates! Secretly smiling when the HR did the briefing.

For now, everything seems good, except that my colleagues aren't gossiping, doesn't walk for lunch again, supervisors are all work but not demanding yet, but there is a turnover wave now in all departments. Should call my ex-colleagues to try out then we can go gossipping again.. WAHAHAHHA.

And there are no bitch that I can go crazy with, kinda like can't find traits of my friends on my colleagues EVER.

By now I have reached home and the first thought is:

I MISS REACHING HOME BEFORE THE SUN GOES DOWN! And I can have a little break before going maniac with the dramas and all.

I should really submit the forms.....

OK! I try to update more works of GX1, especially the one that I freeload on. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment