Monday, January 03, 2011

Prediction for the Next 2 months

Its going to be mad hell hectic for the next 2 months. I will be rejecting all jios, unless I can really find time off.

3 lessons a week.
Night work on Wednesdays and Sundays, yes you read S-U-N-D-A-Y-S.
That is 5 days out of 7 gone.
And preparations for the Chinese New Year.

Alternatively you can meet me in town for that 2 days, but it is, too, if I got break time~

Of course holidays are holidays, I have to enjoy myself to the fullest. Reunions, please make reservations!

Sorry for the photos, just reformatted the Queen and have not re-install programs. She is now a mute, and the only sound she can make is the beep from the Motherboard.

Lastly, this site should be going on to hibernation I'm afraid.

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!

I should be plonking down to sleep when I reach home these days. Maybe I should crop my hair short so I don't have to wash them????

Ok, kidding. Maintaining short hair is more difficult in my opinion.

Alright, best of luck and take care everyone.

Lovez.

No comments:

Post a Comment