Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ACTION!

Touched down safely this morning and not affected by the bombing at all. And everything is still in a mess! HUURRRR back to work tomorrow and it is going to be a super long day. Busy till the end of the month o_o. I am not suppose to be stress in November, it is my birthday month~~~~~~


After thoughts:

Tour can still be fun if the guide is good. I give this 10/10! YES I love it max.

Winter is the last season on the list.

Skiing is the last sport that I will try again. 3x hard work to 1x fun, totally not worth.

Able to bath N times everyday is the best thing on earth.

Don't trust blogs even there are pictures shown, you might not get the same room.

Men are essential for trips, I want a boyfriend!!!!!!!

Koreans aren't that unattractive as they said, but maybe because I'm a sucker for height.

Korea is now the top shopping district and Taiwan 2nd.

It is hard to predict wearing boots here, have to aviod all the rain! MY PRECIOUS.

Hot spring theme park in winter......... DON'T EVER TRY IT AGAIN, don't even think!

Changi airport is boring in the dawn.

I miss the tour guides now.


PS: I'm a bitch for shoes, I bought 4 in Taiwan, and I bought 4 in Korea. Would have gotten more if I got more shopping time.



I DON'T WANT TO WORK TOMORROW~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment