Monday, August 02, 2010

You Kick Up the Leaves and the Magic is Gone


From the SGF 2010.
It have always been a dream to have a balcony like that.

I have a bad morning. Today.

Imagine, cool weather, soft bed, warm blanket.

Very sweet dream of having a holiday with the one you loved.

No urgency for toilet.

Perfect for sleeping in...

THEN THE STUPID ALARM WENT OFF! (I even dreamt that it was my ring tone instead, and I was going to pick up the call!)

Groggy.

The night was cold and I had early dinner, my stomach was rumbling so hard that I was on the verge to give up grooming for breakfast.

When at last, made my Holick and settle down for the breakfast, only to find out MY BREAKFAST IS GONE! (Don't make me go into it.)

But at least the rest went as per normal, even have a sparse bus for a good nap.

I have the whole morning to sleep on Saturday, but I woke up sweating under the blanking.

Planned to do the Singapore Garden Festival photos lil' by lil' like the one above.

National Day is here!!! Long weekend. YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment