Friday, June 25, 2010

FML

I got drenched in the morning just a 2 min distance from the bus stop to the building.

My 5 mins of flat ironing in the morning gone down drain like flood.

My watch stopped.

I didn't bring my portable player out.

I brought home the memo instead of my purchase, so I have to have an extra trip to town again.

Met a pervert on bus yesterday.

Knock onto the seat on bus the day before and the blue black is crazy dark.

Bought 2 shoes, thrown a pair, spoils one, bought another then broke another pair. Still my shoes are so frigging hard to find!

I thought things are getting back into normal?

FML


And I hate it when fictional characters went off to die or disappear when I grow feelings in them. Fullmetal is ending in 2 weeks time! K-ON is graduating! Larten is dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment