Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Now?

I need sometime to get back to normal lifestyle.

After 3 months of rushing to prepare something, I'm now so aimless. I had dropped the habit of browsing beauty blogs and videos, and about to drift off Facebook games. They say you need 3 months to quit a habit once and for all, but now I need them to fill up time gap.

Now I'm like, have time go some where do something. Yet go where do what?

Shopping - No upcoming event, no need to. And just did.
Eat - har? Never an eat/drink person, plus too much over the holidays and recovering from sore throat.
Play - No friend sporty enough. Also had KTV on Friday till 1(? )
Slack - When I stepped into my room last night I wonder what had I done for the week? It is more messy then the one before spring cleaning, need another one again, can't slack..... Seriously need to plan for revamp.

Only thing on mind is to bling something, some DIY, any artsy crafty thing
Can't decide which one to execute.

Right, you asked for resolutions, here they are.
1. Cut the habit of breathing through mouth. Nose are for breathing, idiot!
2. Pack lunch.
3. Get back working out. Esp after looking through photos of her wedding,

I'M SO RIDICULOUSLY FAT
among the 7 sisters!

4. Stop boast blogging. Everything good turns sour after appearing on blog. Like the entry before was just saying everyone isn't well and I went through the 3 days safe and sound, I got flu and sore throat the next day!

Hmmmmmm......
Nothing to end with. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment