Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Put my things in Priority

I think I should be pushing the wedding blog further down, or might not even blog about it. Going through the pictures time and again --- no concept generated.

But shopping has been great these days! Getting locked up for 2 months at home is bad, once freed, everything in the shop look GORGEOUS!

Finally found the phone within my budget, not the colour I wanted.

Meet CC everyone!


The upgraded version of K, WITHOUT THE TOUCH SCREEN!


And also joined the slimming package. HALF THE SIZE!

Yeah go look up the specs, C901, it is just a phone. Plainly H-A-N-D-P-H-O-N-E, which does not even have GPS. Why would I need a GPS in Singapore? It does not even help me if I got lost in MacRitchie forest.


Grey long blazer!

Had been looking for it for a long time! They are either of bad material or is short. THIS matches all the specifications and is only $45 from FEP, totally sold! It is now crumple though.

I saw another jacket, I don't know what is it call, but is the feminine kind before these boyfriend blazers came out, in Chinatown, very cute, very love when trying, but it is a godly $69...... Nope, not buying for CNY, another time maybe if it is still there. Now looking for long tees and short or skirt to go with this babe. Can't stop planning about layering, mum is going to hate me for changing so much clothes in a day.


D.I.Y project on going, wonder if I can get it done for the new year. Would have to wait will the holidays are over then I will bling CC. Woo, busy busy busy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:01 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete