Friday, October 30, 2009

Craving for sweeeeeetttsss!


Shiroi Coibito~
Can't remember when was the last time I put it into my mouth. No idea where bro got this, it still taste heavenly! And also the honeydew chocolate some colleagues passed to me before, both by Japanese.

Found myself popping endless sweet things into my mouth recently, chocolates, biscuits, candies... Halloween trend?? Damn! Dumb bells~ where are you??

Unable to settle myself down for blogging, and thinks that if I blog the original entry out, I could be sending everyone into blues.

So cut the entry short.

Ah! rant first,
Why are everything going haywire shortly after warranty ends?!?!?!?! Just a few months.... T-T
First that Creative MP3, then my phone and now my printer decides to choke itself! I hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!


Korean F4 actor Lee Minho was in town last week and have you read? Plaza Singapura was packed like mad, even the jam on CTE became 2nd and the Shell $1 patrol becomes 3rd. Management had to shut down escalators and stop shoppers from entering B1.

They still wasn't able to see him real life, because there is no other way Lee Minho can enter the Etude House shop for the opening ceremony. Unless SDU is involve. I'm a little comforted that Fahrenheit@IMM is not so bad.

He then had a closed door fan session at St.James, and to get tickets, you need to purchase Etude House products and do some lucky draw.

As I mentioned, my Sis and her friend spent $300 together and got that tix. But only 1 can go, needs a little more effort traveling to and fro St.James so both of them decide to sell the tix online.

Here comes the story:
This girl(woman?) spent $500 @ Etude house, but wasn't able to get tix. She went online and someone is selling for $300 plus, she transferred the amount and bitch went missing! Then she is willing to give $220 for my sis's tix.

If she happens to be my kid, she is dead! Spent $1000 for some Male being that you can only see and cannot touch! I rather you book a gigolo that you can at least touch! But either way none is tolerable!

But my sis sold it to another gal who came first for $170, and both sis and friend were still happy that they now "spent lesser" in that mad sea of pink store.

$300! and risk having your sensitive skin breaking bumps?

My sis told me, "Regrets not learning languages when younger. Otherwise can be translator and no need to go through so much trouble." ........... ....... .. I can't believe I heard it from her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete