Monday, November 19, 2007

是奇怪的lor

Recently, I got chosen for some trial packs of 1 day contact lens. I remember it says 10 days supplies, but then I got no prove if I remember correctly or not. I'm suppose to collect it at Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall, and I have only like less then a week to collect before its forfeited.

Well, I took some time after work one day to collect it, but then, I was give 15 pieces. I was like, erm....... 15 pieces? Do I look like Captain Cook or what? Where got give odd pieces one! When I question them the guy says, "I'm giving what I have, sorry. Maybe you can keep it in case yours broke." Well so be it.

Then met Stine over at IMM, super far can, and the train, tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. When I'm alighting at Jurong station, the whole bunch of alighters cant get out, and don't know what those boarding ones thinking, no space liao still squeeze in like nobody business.

IMM is good to shop actually, better then Vivo in my opinion, because they are more normal level consumer type, not that high class. Haha, I'm a cheapo! Who can resist that BIG MEGA Daiso over there! More range of things lor.

Not much things to update. Oh and the new Muji at Marina Sq also is good de, that reminds me of my lemon mashmellows in the fridge, its super nice and squanchy. Haha, they look so cute! Jap concept stores are good.

Yeah, not a chinese post because no mood to translate them.

2 comments:

  1. http://arashianfiles.orgfree.com/tsd.htm

    nah all the tensai shimura files!! hahah but got sub or not i dunno... gg to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8. Q - I can't watch the file - no sound or video, this file is corrupted.
    A - That is the most interesting part! Bcos after all this troubles with downloading this one is the last. Just little more and you'll see your favourite boys =)
    First of all:
    1. Check if you fully downloaded all parts of file.
    2. Try different player. I can watch everything with Light Alloy, and ppl says that VLC player is also good and universal.

    i read the FAQ in that site. wa is best sia.

    ReplyDelete