Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back in Action

Yeah I'm back. Finally land my foot on my beloved Singapore concrete last night. Lots of goodies and luckily my luggage weight just come up to a steady 20kg.

Flying Jetstar for 4- 5 hrs reali can kill, so squeezy and nothing to do, cant even irritate the cabin crews coz 1 bottle of a 5, 6 hundred ml of mineral water cost a happy $3, and water cant be brought up the plane.

The damage caused:

tonnes of makeups including masks.
3 pairs of heels and a pair of boots cost only 40 to 50 plus SGD!
2 bags which were a total con!
2 necklaces from a super funnie guy.
2 tops, which i bought for the sake of buying.
2 boxes of fake lashes, 10 pairs each at oni $6.50 SGD!
gifts for u frens reading this.

Wu Fen Pu is a total rubbish, the worst shopping place in the whole trip, its ex, difficult to look for pieces you want, shop owner face black like what when u messed up their clothes. I know better place for shopping can!

I saw fireworks and crackers on their dumpling fest, super cool can! Just right infront of me.

The worst is the part going to the airport, damn huge rain and super heavy luggage and lots of chaos. Details face to face. Feet hurt after yesterday's torment.

1 comment:

  1. wa lau shld have bought more boxes of fake lashes i buy from u leh

    ReplyDelete