Tuesday, February 13, 2007

猪宝旺来来拜年

Been busy with CNY.

Results: 3 broken finger nails, esp the right index finger nail has break record of the shortest i had cut since ZH days.

10 brittle toe nails and i broke one by tripping other leg over. KNN, suay things happens.

Oily face.

Lots of tasting, my mum give me a reason that why she dont want to taste herself. "After abt 40 yrs of tasting my own cookings, my tongue is already numb to taste others. You taste for me." So...... i think im gaining weight. Can see my tummy bloating up.... SHIT!

Some pics:


Pineapple tarts, cornflakes cookies and almond cookies. More to come days after.


This is the one and only 猪宝旺来 (珠宝旺来) in the world.

Can anyone tell me how the hell to melt the choco properly so they are watery enuff to flow and covers the cornflakes cookies????

UPDATE: Never let the chocolate gets in contact with any water when melting, it only harden back. Add in veggie oil or Shortening to smooth and melt perfectly.

I went to the chinatown New Year market few days ago, damn squeezy.

I think i knuckle a few kids on their heads, send a few knee kicks to a dozen of toddlers, elbows some tummies and stepping alot on the feet. Lots of ang mos busy shooting and collecting "interesting" Chinese display. And i heard a few tenders increase the price when selling to ang mos.

Been idling, so cny has lots of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment