Saturday, January 06, 2007

Veve~~~~~~

I think veve isn't going to make it far. T_T

I found lots of veve turns black and has one that has mould like thing inside its mouth. I'm afraid its some plant disease. @_@

Super sad. ='(

Anyway, in the past wks, veve was fed 1 moth, 1 unknown bug all caught by their owner and thrown into their mouth and a little fertilzed water. Yeah.. its me who send the bugs in. Not the moth though, thats caught by my bro and feed by my cousin.

Veve was also treated like a mimosa during some family gatherings last month.

亲戚1:“她会关leh!!!!!你看。你看!!!!” and proceed poking more veves with some tissue or sweet wrapers.

亲戚2:“姐,他真地会吃吗?他怎么关?是不是这样?”and poke their fingers into veve's "feelers" and she closes.

-_-|||

Poor veve, not only they does not have food to eat, they have to be treated like some museum display like that. Btw, I got 2 pots of Veve, I oni shown one cuz... they look the same anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment