Sunday, December 17, 2006

Xmas 2006

Yeah went to Orchard some days ago and took fotos of the decos this yr. Golden Golden.




Lets start with the most popular one, and the reason why Santa decided not to come Singapore this year.



The Swarovski Crystal Tree at Heeren and the four other trees at the cross junction. Lets call them the....



Very nice, except for the green one, it looks like a haunted tree. Got water flowing sumore, like melting snow. Like the white one best.

Inside Heeren.


Veri golden feel, but they have decos only at the centre.

Olympus also make their very own tree.


Me and YM walke the whole strech and manage to capture most of them... others are out cuz... louya hands and camera...

The ones that got in to "properly capture hall"...







Overall, the concept this year are abit better then the previous years. But compare to 10 yrs ago, its very bad. I always remember they had got those big bears and santa that moves, cute and lively.

Merry Christmas. I'm trying to get the pink trees at The Cathy out from my phone, but damn the connection. And I didn't know that my phone reception didn return after I exit NEL last night or my lift. Its "kor nok" until i discover it at late afternoon. Sorry i missed your messages, stiney. Haiz... why isn't my plan up yet, Singtel got freaking low prices these days can.

1 comment: