Monday, May 29, 2006

sian diao..... boring...

Had quitted the job and was trying to do my portfolio... but my best buddy just left me stranded on an island......

Yes my buddy fails to start after one day of working and gives me nothing but a running cpu. Monitor cant detect, mouse no light, keyboard just refuse to key in words. So.... yar.... so... hmm.. waiting to be diagnosed and feed medicine and all....

Using laptop now that is.... concluded to be sian, boring, and nothing except to surf net and Windows game. No mp3s and nothing...

What am i doing here?? Hmm maybe i sld plan a new look again?

2 comments:

  1. sigh.. shld i take comm design or continue mass com..

    tday the agency ppl call and scold me loh fucked up i hope the whole office gets destroyed in a fire and they all have to run naked out only to become mad

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://blog.honeyee.com/edison/

    edison's blog!

    ReplyDelete