Tuesday, November 22, 2005

An interview with the bitches

To give an update of this blog, i had an interview during normal meetings with the bitches.

Ok, lets start with some easy questions.

Where do you think is the best living place? Why?

B.C: Its Toa Payoh of cuz. Because it got all of the facilities, and so near to town area, so many buses to reach home no matter where I go. But the problem is, I don't know the directions.

B.M: Nowhere here is good. I love Taiwan, I love 康熙来了。I love 小S. I am Ashlee Simpson, I didn't steal your boy friend!

B.S: Hmmm, anywhere is fine. As long as I can be with my friends, family and my darling.


What about your favorite swimming pool?

B.C: Toa Payoh of cuz. There used to be xiao bai with me, now there is a BO uncle. Most of all, its cuz of its facilities.

B.M: Anywhere with hunks, where is hunk where is me, that's why I don't steal your boyfriend.

B.S: Hmmm, I don't swim. I don't dare to wear so little in the public. But I do wear less during shopping in Orchard.


Frequent Library?

B.C: Again its Toa Payoh. It is big, it has lots of books, and its the most quiet library. You can't talk a bit, its really quiet.

B.M: What?! That thing still exist? You mean the library still exists?? Oops, sorry, I'm misbehaving. I don't visit library, cuz I buy my own at high class shops like the Borders, Times and Kinokuniya, you know, I live my life in standards.

B.S: Hmmm, where got library? Sorry, didn't visit it since primary school. No, wait, I think I never visit one b4, unless its school lib for hiding. I seldom its never.... read books.


Preferred transportation? Why?

B.C: Bus, cuz I love to see the night scenery, and I have concession, don't waste it you know.

B.M: Cab when I'm rich, MRT when I have to meet friend, NEL most preferred

B.S: Hmmm, anything lor as long as can get home can liao. The best is my father sometimes will drive me home with his cab.

Well, its lame. But I'm bored.

2 comments:

  1. my com is back to normal

    haha ur blog makes me laugh leh can!! u bitch sia, say us until like that, but shows ur understanding is not bad haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. no names are written down.
    如有雷同 只属巧合

    U think u are among them arh... tsk tsk tsk.. which one?? BM?? haha

    ReplyDelete