Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Today....

I got an interview at a design company situated at upper serangoon there, oh man can you imagine, 3 of us went and the 2 b4 me got a test of flash animation and html codings and they spent over an hour there. But when its me, i just filled up the application form and go thru portfolio and THATS ALL!! Argg, most prob wont be getting a reply.

On the application form, they asked about what expected pay do i wish, doesn't know the market price, i stated 800 to 1000 and got scolded by my frens for breaking the market price.... well i'm ignorant, but i know what to write next time. And they also ask when will i be free for the nxt appointment, and i put 1st july, haha cuz i wanted a break. That is most prob why i dont get the test, haiz, yar i know i'm idiot stine......

Then i went to buy present for a fren, well shop ard the place and bought it, and now she told me that she found out that the magnetic piece to prevent theft is still left on the bag!! Its like what the hell. That shop doesn even have a sensor gate to sense that thing. She say she cant pry it out, and guess will take down to a shop near her to remove, i told her to keep that thing for me if she manage to get it out. Haha, its reali cool...

Yesterday and tonight came a super damn big moth into my room, its super damn big!! Like the one that we use to see on our primary sch sicene textbk. Me and my sis scream and ran for our life, and came our brave father to catch it and throw it out of the window again. I think its bigger then the size of my palm, i swear! I am not afraid of these things, but when i saw tat i cant control myself but to run. And a few says b4 like sunday or what, we say another moth that looks like a double headed one. But when my mum tried to approach it to see closer it disappear!! Well just fly away, but we dont know where, just disappear.

Tml actualli going to ice skating with mao, but i think that cheap cheap kallang isn open, and doesn want to spent our money at jurong, so i think we will be going for a movie. He wanted to watch star wars...... omg, its so ugly and.... i dont know, the frodo or what (sounds like the main character in LOTR) is so damn ugly, with that black dauff vader??? i dont know how to spell haha, well i wont want to spent money on that. I rather spent it on smiles and laughter, too bad stine and ps are not free.. haiz.

2 comments:

  1. oh so the magnetic thing doesn't work ah.. muahahah

    good good

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know it works or not la.. but that shop doesn have the gate to sense theft lor.

    ReplyDelete