Friday, October 15, 2004

+h3 MaiDen En+ry

Out of boredom and curiosity, i finally started my blog entry, kinda slow hor. Cuz after looking at others ppl blog i see that they are able to upload their pictures but everytime i sign in its like all blur to me. But thanks to my dear fren stine, cuz she happens to have a broken down comp and unable to upload her stuff, thus she gave me her account to help her upload, and thus i begin to play around and finalli get all my courage and start this.. haha.

Well what to say?? Im having my attachment now and its damn boring there, kept inside the tiny cubicle from 8 to 6, which is longer then normal, its damn cold and usualli made me fall asleep. :P then to liven up myself a bit began to browse through all stupid websites and play stupid games until the mouse is going to rot soon. I even get back using my full of spiderweb friendster account and read through testimonials and searching for long lost fren. All of them seems to have a happy and exciting life.. unlike me though.. I BORED OVER THERE.

Then there is another thing bordering me is the portfolio.. after dragging and dragging, the dateline is coming and i still haven have a shit in mind... now what. Hv to go back nxt week means taking a day off.. WTH. And after showing them those things do what??? wasting my time?? but i do like to have a break haha.. currently running out of money also.. the size of my bank account never seems to fatten and keep reducing since poly, haiz.. WHERE ARE MY MONEY!! I NEED THEM.

Well wateva.. dont know if i will continue updating my entries or not.. haha.. might be like my frienster account.. collecting spiders and dust until i got the mood to do some spring cleaning.. booz..

No comments:

Post a Comment